29 September, 2008

9/29 Mon Morning Update

Ashley slept really well last night. She was in pain this morning, but seems to be doing better now. We're really not sure what the next steps are. The physical and occupational therapists came by and mentioned the possibility of Ashley being transferred to an inpatient rehab clinic where she could get intensive physical therapy. We're still discussing all the options and trying to figure things out.

Thank you for keeping her in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there
I just wanted to let you know that through Jacqueline Gargiulo Ive heard about Ashley.

I have been praying for her since I received the news on Sunday Australia time. Ive passed her information on the church intercessors (prayer team).

I believe so strongly in the power of God and prayer. This situation is quite overwhelming for you and has come out from nowhere, but I wanted to let you know where there is life, there is hope.

Know people in Australia are praying for Ashley's miracle and strength for you and that God will place strong, supportive and knowledgeable people around you.

Shelly (seashelly9@hotmail.com)