Yes, Lindsey got her hair cut short! It came as kind of a surprise to me. We were headed to the mall to get her hair cut when Ashley fell asleep. So Adrian took Lindsey in to get a manicure and a haircut and I waited in the car with Ashley. Well, 30 minutes later ... Lindsey came out with about 4 inches of her hair cut off and purple nail polish. So needless to say, I'll be going with the girls when they get their hair cut from now on. : )
We've really been having a great summer! Lindsey was sad to see her first year of preschool end. I think if we gave her the option she would go to school five days a week, year round. She made some great friends and really enjoyed her teacher, Mrs. Collins.
Ashley is also doing really well. She is picking up new words and phrases, and when she's not busy repeating what we say ... she walks around offering kisses!
We've enrolled the girls in Spanish class for the summer. It's turned out to be a great experience. For anyone who lives in the Chicago area, I highly recommend Language Stars. It's so exciting to see them developing their Spanish language skills. I give their teachers, Ms. Lisa and Ms. Denise, so much credit because they make learning so much fun!
Aside from looking forward to the start of the new school year, the girls are also looking forward to their first trip to Disney World in September!
For now though, we continue to enjoy our summer and all the fun things there are to do outdoors!

1 comment:
Claudia, the girls are just adorable! And I love Lindsay's cute haircut! I did the same thing with Jacob... everytime Mark would take him to get his hair cut, he'd come out with it too long still on the top. So one time I went in with him and oh my gosh... he came out almost BALD!! MAJOR buzz cut. I don't recommend the #2 razor setting. Mark won't let me near the "haircutter place" as Jacob would call it. :)
Post a Comment