Then on August 28th we had a quiet birthday celebration at home with our beautiful little Ashley Lauren. We are so blessed to have two such beautiful and delightful daughters and their birthdays are always very special to us. We continued to celebrate her birthday on our family vacation at Disney World. In one word, it was simply AMAZING! We had the most amazing time. It was the first time at Disney World for all of us, and it was definitely a magical experience! I took 400+ pictures (for some reason I thought it was necessary to take 50 pictures while on the It's a Small World ride at Magic Kingdom) and the Disney Photo Pass photographers captured an additional 50+ images. So here are just a select few images from our trip.We stayed at Disney's Saratoga Springs which is a Disney Vacation Club property. I highly recommend it because it truly provides a "home away from home" experience. In fact when you arrive at the front entrance, you are greeted "Welcome Home" by the staff. Our first night there we went to the Hoop de Doo Musical Review at the Ft. Wilderness Resort. The kids loved it! We all did! I would definitely recommend it! It's a great family show. We also enjoyed lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table and breakfast at Chef Mickey's which were also great experiences!
I must also say I was a little nervous about traveling with both of the kids for the first time. The flight on the way to Disney was a little tough because we had to get the kids up at 4am. Little Ashley is at her best when she sleeps 12+ hrs a night (and that usually means waking up at about 8am) so she wasn't very happy about waking up so early. However, the filght home was a breeze. It's amazing how a Dora DVD and a little chocolate will keep kids happy for hours!
We really look forward to returning to Disney again in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment