It's very late but I just wanted to post a quick note to say we are home. We were released from the hospital at 9pm on Friday. It was the best feeling in the world to hug and kiss both of my children before they went to bed this evening.
Claudia, Keith just forwarded your email and I want you and your family to know that our thoughts are with you.... stay strong....we will get through this! Love, Jen Sweeney
Hi Constantino Clan- Lots of love,thoughts and prayers. I am thinking about you all the time. It warms my heart to know Ashley is home. Love you all so much.
2 comments:
Claudia,
Keith just forwarded your email and I want you and your family to know that our thoughts are with you.... stay strong....we will get through this!
Love,
Jen Sweeney
Hi Constantino Clan- Lots of love,thoughts and prayers. I am thinking about you all the time. It warms my heart to know Ashley is home. Love you all so much.
Post a Comment